i saw your hamster on cuteoverload, went to your flickr, and saw your blog url on the img of your crown-ring. may i ask where you bought it? it's gorgeous.
hydrogen >Thanks :) I got it from a street bazaar in Singapore. Bugis Street to be exact, thoug I am not sure if the stall I bought it from is still there.mela >Hehehe :D Yeah, he gets fatter everyday :P
thanks (:
Post a Comment
3 comments:
i saw your hamster on cuteoverload, went to your flickr, and saw your blog url on the img of your crown-ring. may i ask where you bought it? it's gorgeous.
hydrogen >
Thanks :) I got it from a street bazaar in Singapore. Bugis Street to be exact, thoug I am not sure if the stall I bought it from is still there.
mela >
Hehehe :D Yeah, he gets fatter everyday :P
thanks (:
Post a Comment